Thursday, December 20, 2012

Joy's Life CAS sparkly card

I love pretty much anything sparkly. I admit, even to the point of tacky. I do like to keep things clean and simple also though. So, when I made this card, I decided to tone down the sparkle of the paper with a lot of nice clean white space.



I used the 'thank you SNOW much' stamp from the Joy's Life Wintery Puns set. The paper, which I love because it sparkles like crazy but doesn't flake off and leave glitter everywhere, is from Reminisce. The ink is clearsnap - my favorite ink ever quite possibly: Stephanie Barnard dye ink in cornflower. The punches are Fiskars.


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very cute and simple. love it

Pauline said...

Very stylish CAS design!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Jingle said...

This is really cute!

Terry F said...

You can never have too much sparkle!