Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stamped Cricut You're a Hoot Card with Campin Critters cartridge

When I first got the Wild Life Puns stamp set, I knew it was going to be a favorite. So I ran right out and bought the Cricut Campin' Critters Cartridge to go with it. Ok, I didn't really run out, I ordered it from Amazon, but still. 

So, I used it on this card, and had a blast cutting and layering this little guy! I used mostly My Mind's Eye papers, with a little Webster's Pages thrown in. 

I messed up and glued the twill down before I stamped. But I left it the way it is because I think it goes with the rugged outdoorsy feel. 


2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute little owl! I love how the sentiment looks a little rugged also. Great card!

Unknown said...

fabulous use of owl....Background perfectly matches...
Scratch Card
Promotional Cards
print VIP cards