Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Little Shoebox and Unity Stamps card

I had such fun with this card! I used the My Little Shoebox Audrey line and a MLS/Unity stamp. The girls were a little too far apart on the stamp to fit the way I wanted them on the card, so I masked them and stamped each one individually so I could make them a tad closer together. The sentiment is Joy's Life.
I also punched some hearts with a heart shaped hole punch so that the paper peeks through. I never use that hole punch. It is from when I first started scrapping and my mom bought me a big package of scrap stuff including all kinds of deco scissors and stuff. I saved that hole punch and gave it to Ellie to use. It was fun to get it out and use it on this project!
I was going to enter this is the unity stamps challenge for this month, but I didn't read the rules well enough in advance, apparently you have to use ONLY unity stamps. Oh well, it's still cute right?!

No comments: