Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hydrangea Hippo Design Team!

 Guess who is going to be designing for Jennifer Priest and Hydrangea Hippo? Yep, you guessed it - me! Hop on over there and check out her fabulous etsy store and keep your eyes out for some fun new creations from me!

And in other news, if you are looking for my newest creations, they will, of course, be here, but also take a peek at my Scrapbook.com gallery, where I am still working on uploading some of my favorites a little bit at a time, but I will be posting all my new stuff there.

2 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Hooray, Megan! Great news:) Also I wanted to thank you for a comment you made regarding my post about how I didn't know where I was going in life. It inspired me to get up off my bum and get moving and stop worrying!! You can read about it in my latest post...where I quoted you!!

It's fun watching you do so well with your art!!!

Unknown said...

congrats! can't wait to work with you.