Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Card

I created this card for Carrie's challenge over at the Ruby Rock-It blog - to use a banner, tag or pocket. I have had this My Mind's Eye banner garland for a while, but had not used it because I find banners difficult. This challenge inspired me to break it out and make something.

I combined this challenge with the Embossing & Debossing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World challenge. I used pre-embossed coredinations cardstock for the front and sanded it to show the embossing more. I also debossed the card itself for a little added texture.



3 comments:

carrie said...

Meg, I love this card! I love the colors and so glad you played along!

Karenladd said...

Oh wow, I am loving your take on a banner! This is awesome!

Zarah said...

One of the prettiest cards I've ever seen! WOW!