Monday, January 9, 2012

Umbrella Digi Stamp

One of my new year's resolutions is to share a free digi stamp on my blog once a month. I enjoy drawing and making digi stamps. I LOVE sharing them. But I don't always make it a priority, so I figured that once a month is a good goal. It isn't something that really NEEDS to be a priority, but it is something that I enjoy.

So here is the first for this year. It's simple, but useful I think.



I used it on a card here for a paper piecing. I also used some Lily bee papers and an SRM sticker sentiment.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute image and one that I will use for sure!! Thank you

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration through your card

BlackBird said...

Thanks for the cute image!

weva said...

Thank you!!

Rainbow_colours said...

thank you, great image for bridal or baby showers

Ardilla said...

really cute, I like your umbrella, how it looks with your paper :)

txexperiment said...

Great image. Thanks!

An Occasional Genius said...

Super cute! Thanks x