Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pinterest Color inspiration

I saw this on pinterest and loved the color scheme. I couldn't get it out of my head. So when we went to get our hair braided in key west, I chose colors for the thread and beads that mimic these colors. I think they were a good more 'grown up' choice compared to the purple and white that I had last year. (If hair braiding can be grown up.)





Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest


Anyway, I am happy with how it turned out and proud to be sporting this, IMO, chic color scheme for the next month or so. Here is how it turned out, even if Im not particularly thrilled with this photo. Do I really look like that?! I am going to go with no! I'm going to blame it on the angle, the early morning, the lack of makeup, the photographer ;) basically anything really. But I still wanted to share. So check out that braid! It matches nicely with my hair color don't you think?

1 comment:

anazelia said...

Beautiful bird and beautiful photo