Friday, December 30, 2011

Smash book planner idea

This month for my reveal at A Cherry On Top I got to work with the K and Company Smash book! It's sort of a review/idea/tutorial but I wanted to show everyone just how cool these books are. I love journals of all sorts and when the Smash books came out I was dying to get one, but I didn't know what I would do with it. I love collecting ideas but I didn't really want something else to carry around with me.

Then I came up with the idea to make it an 'everything' book. I made it into a planner / list keeper/ idea book. I keep my to-do lists, my idea lists, and my schedule in it. (I still keep a schedule online with google calendar where I keep details like times and addresses, and where my husband can see it)

Well, I don't want to re-type pretty much everything that I said in my article, so you will have to go over there to check it out - along with tons more photos.
Suffice it to say that I now carry this book EVERYWHERE I go, and I am LOVING having everything all together in one adorable package, even though it doesn't fit in my purse. (It's on my to do list to get a purse that is big enough to fit it, and preferably one that has a special slender pocket that I can dedicate to it!)

No comments: