Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas card stamping tutorial redux


I've been working on a set of holiday gift items - gift bag, SRM tube, small package, and tags - featuring some fun stamping techniques. I can't wait to share it with you! But in the mean time I thought it might be fun to pull up this Christmas card stamping class that I created last year. The embossing, glitter, glossy accents, crackly accents, flocking, coloring, and micro-bead techniques that I detailed in that class will come in handy when you see the tag and gift set that I created this year.

Here is just one of the images from the tutorial, showing how to use glossy accents and microbeads on this adorable gnome Santa's beard. I just love the effect, don't you? You can see the whole tutorial HERE. So, brush up on these techniques, because this weekend I will show you some 'off the card' ideas for them!

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Soooo cute! Off to check out the tutorial!