Monday, October 3, 2011

New Scrapstreet mag is up!

Did you see? The new issues of ScrapStreet and GingerScraps magazines are out! And my first article as a staff writer is in the GingerScraps mag! I wrote and have a page in the Bootiful You article. There is also an introduction of all the new staff members HERE.
Also be sure to check out all the new calls - due Oct 30th.
but especially check out the call for my new column:

Wall Street. Paper is cheap! When trying to save money, making your patterned paper go the extra mile can help you save big, but we all still want that dimension and/or texture that usually comes from the more expensive elements. Show me your pages where you have used patterned paper to create dimensional elements.

I will be looking for your submissions!

No comments: