Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some awesome news!


Check it out! I was featured on paper issues today! For this project that I created as part of my guest design team stint at clearsnap.


I also got some really awesome news that I am going to be published! Still can't believe this one!

What else is new? Hmm, it's just one thing after another isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I'm too much on cloud nine about the publication to be whining, but man - my list just keeps growing! Tonight after work, you will find me:
  • catching crickets to feed Queen Julia (ellie's lizard) - it's actually much easier than you would think to catch crickets as long as you have a net it would take me just as long and cost a lot more, to go buy them
  • making dinner - going to have to be plain pasta tonight since we have no food in the house and no time to cook anyway
  • taking the dog to the vet - she hopefully just has arthritis, but it has come on so fast that we are worried it might be lyme disease or something

This (thankfully three day) weekend I will be
  • waiting for the plumber
  • working on 6 scrapbook DT assignments (and hopefully some stuff for fun too)
  • probably catching more crickets
  • possibly picking apples
  • going out to dinner for a date night with DH for restaurant week on Sunday
  • going out with a girlfriend to see her brother's band play on Saturday night (no idea how I am going to stay up that late! I will probably be drinking coffee instead of beer or wine)
  • laundry laundry and more laundry
  • grocery shopping
  • cooking and dishes
  • taking ellie to soccer
  • paying bills/mailing things etc.


Im tired just thinking about it

3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

You are one busy girl!! What fab news though...enjoy!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Super congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendyp said...

had to laugh at the catching crickets part. My youngest had a frog for awhile and because it was so teeny tiny I would catch bugs outside for it. I must have looked pretty silly to the neighbors outside catching bugs because neighbors on both sides asked me what I was doing, lol!

Congrats on the feature! Loved this set on the Clearsnap Blog!