Monday, July 25, 2011

ACOT Happy Camper Reveal



This month I stepped out of my box and worked with Imaginisce's Happy Camper line. I thought this line would be perfect for our camping photos from Assateague Island.

The colors in this line are just gorgeous! I also love how the papers have enamel on some parts of them to add a little bit of a textural punch.

This is my favorite page from the reveal. I used a Pagemaps sketch here. Don't you love the adorable little birds!
I also really enjoy this card, which I created using some B sides and some WRMK stamps. I love how the colors are not just for camping, they work perfectly for a homey warm card! (or page)
To see the rest of my pages, check out my reveal over at A Cherry On Top.

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Another really great reveal. I saw it all over at ACOT. Well done!!!