Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ACOT March challenges are up

Here is my layout for the trends and techniques challenge. This month I challenge you to use one of these rose ribbons that seem to be everywhere these days. I used Websters Pages Bloomers but there are lots of other companies that make similar products Bo Bunny, Making Memories and American Crafts to name a few. Check out all of the challenges HERE.

I totally stole this from Traci Hudson, but I really like it.

listening - to the silence of the office
eating - just born jelly beans
drinking - water and coffee
wearing - not your daughter's jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt.
feeling - content
weather - the same
wanting - to spend the day creating
needing - to get a lot of work done
thinking - of moving to savannah
enjoying - that there is only one more day left in my work week
wondering - if seth will get into South University.

No comments: