Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pagemaps entry and crop class

Here is the layout that I created for the latest Pagemaps sketch contest. I rotated the sketch and used one larger photo instead of 3 small ones.

Everything on here is Sass Lass except the buttons, glimmer mist and '4' which I cut using my cricut.





























Last night I hosted my crop class at ACOT. In the class I teach you how to create a 12x12 school project keepsake book that is a standard 3-hole punch size, so you can use a 3-hole punch to punch holes in all of your child's projects and easily add them to this book. There are even pockets for smaller items. I used the Bo Bunny Block party papers and they are perfect for this school themed project. Check out the pics here. and the whole class HERE.

3 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

That LO is amazing! I love the photo in B&W.

anazelia said...

love this page megan. it is amazing.

Stacey said...

Gorgeous layout. I hope you sent it over to Sassafras they should totally put this on their blog.