Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge submission

Here is the page that I created for the latest blog challenge at My Mind's Eye. It was a sketch challenge but you had to use the word hope. Well as soon as I hear the word hope, I think of the song, I hope you dance. I love that song! so I wanted to use it as my title, but there are soooo many good lyrics in it that I decided to just go ahead and print out the lyrics on the large circle so I could have them all there. I made a few lines bold so some favorite lines stand out a little more.

Then I used my brand new Cricut to cut all different sizes of flowers to make these handmade flowers. I just love how it turned out!




























Here are a couple of closeups so you can see the layering, because boy is there a lot of it!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Stunning page with awesome layering! They're gonna notice this one, Meg!!!

Samantha Taylor said...

Wow! There are so many great details on this page. Just beautiful!