Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 3 part 2 - and new look to my blog

For those of you who don't read this through a reader, you will notice that I changed the look of my blog yesterday. It just felt like it was time. I made a new header last night and Im really proud of myself because I created it from scratch - not using any digi kits (since I wasnt sure what the use policies were)

Anyway back to the Acadia trip.

After our long rock hopping adventure we went to lunch at the Jordan Pond House restaurant, for some of their famous popovers with strawberry jam. I have to say that I wasnt blown away by the place, becuase it was pretty touristy, but the popovers were good. And really, what did I expect? Look a picture of me that I don't hate! And then Seth and Jack being silly.









































After lunch we went to the top of Cadillac mountain. (and look! ANOTHER pic of me that I dont hate!)






































Then back to camp for some campfire cooking - hotdogs, corn, popcorn and smores.


2 comments:

anazelia said...

great job on the header. you whole trip looks amazing, it really does.

Sandy said...

Your blog looks wonderful! Good job! I'm wanting to go more and more... looks like you all had a great time.