Sunday, March 28, 2010

fairy thank you card


for this card, I used the sketch from the ics blog for this week, but I turned it on it's side because my image (from the country crafter blog) was vertical. I used the color scheme from rosie Ds - green yellow and white. and I added glitter to her wings as per the stampin royalty challenge.

This is my first attempt at masking a stamp. The sentiment is all on one line, so I had to mask off the parts of it. Of course, it looked terrible so I then had to fill it in with a pen where my stamping was lacking.

8 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

Great card. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

Shanda Stirk said...

Very cute card - pretty fairy! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Saskia said...

Great card for Rosie-D's Challenge! Thanks for joining us!

Saskia :)

Marlene said...

Very pretty card. :)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Sarah said...

very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Mervi said...

Lovely card !
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's Challenge;-))m

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x