Monday, May 18, 2009

My weekend

I had a truly great weekend and I am back at work now feeling refreshed and recharged! That hasnt happened in WEEKS! I went into the weekend thinkign that I had a ton of design team scrapbooking to do, a crop I kinda wanted to attend (online), a ton of laundry, a dirty house and not enough time. Friday DH wanted to go see the new Star Trek. I wanted to go too but I really didnt want to take the time. I went, and I am glad I did. The movie was great and I still had enough time the rest of the weekend to get my scrapping done. Friday night I had a bad case of vertigo, and again, got stressed about getting everything done, but on Sat I was feeling better. I sold some stuff at a kids consignment shop, got a ton of scrapbooking done - I even had time to scrap for FUN! *gasp* We went to a carnival and had some good ol fashioned family fun time together. Then I scrapped some more. Sunday morning Ellie and I met my parents for breakfast and then went to Micheals where I FINALLY found the butterfly punch that I wanted. Then I went home and scrapped more (I still had some things that I had to do even though I had done some pages for fun.) Then at the end of the day I even had some time to watch a little TV!

Here is my favorite page from this weekend. From an ACOT sketch. Sassafras lass papers, a YMBD Scrapbooking label and american crafts letters and rubons.

Photobucket

No comments: