Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tuesday mini book

This is the second book that I completed this past weekend. I dont know which I like more the bright cheery one from yesterday or this one with the fun flowers and black rub-ons.

There are a LOT of pages in this album - lol.

I am not going to say that I had Missy's sketch challenge from scrapwords in mind when making this album, but I did notice that I kind of used a 'recipe' when making it - I started out with strips of paper on each page, then arranged the photos one up, one down, added a title and some black rub-ons, and voila! it came together so fast! and I think using the recipe sort of keeps unity throughout the book - kind of like using a sketch would.

I used some Daisy D's stickers that I got from Scrapwords a while ago. I think they go with these new prima papers wonderfully!

and I used some urban lily rub-ons and some making memories rub-ons.

and, again, my new favorite tiny letter stickers - and the black and white photos (same ones as yesterday just smaller). The papers, flowers, and fabrics, and the album are from my scarlet lime april project kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: