Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A couple pages

Here are a couple of pages that I made for some challenges. I missed the deadlines on almost all of them, but I had fun making the pages.

This one was for scrapjacked so it was inspired by the jack for last week. And it was for get your scrap on challenge from last week to use colors from the set - I used teal, purple, green and beige, missed the deadline on that too. AND it was for creative therapy from about two weeks ago (yep missed that one too) to journal about your guilty pleasure. I just love the color combo here though, and I had a lot of fun making it.

Photobucket

This one was for the ABC, sketch and monochromatic color challenge at scrapwords. It was tough and I am not thrilled with it, but I got these busy pics scrapped so that is good. Used my scrapperie April kit here.

Photobucket

And this one was for a contest to win a Cricut at acherryontop, which I didnt win :( bummer!

I kinda dig this page though
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LOs. I love that flower on the first one.

Unknown said...

All these layouts rock!!!

ellen s. said...

love the lo's! the philly zoo is the best! haven't been there in years, you are lucky you are so close!