Monday, March 10, 2008

Copnstantly Inspired

Today, I decided that I just had to share one of my favorite blogs with you all. I have no idea where I came across this blog, but every time I read it my jaw literally hangs opened. Her creations are just so gorgeous and well thought out, and must be incredibly time consuming. And I know that I will never (ok, never say never) follow her fantastic instructions and make something of hers for myself, but still I enjoy just literally gaping at them. so here it is:

Taylored Expressions

Oh, and this inspired me to make a new section of links - "places that inspire me" so look for more additions to that section in the coming weeks.

Can you believe that bag? how she stamped two different colors and lined them up to create the patterned paper like background? just amazing!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love her blog too and I'm actually planning on lifting the Easter cards she did with Imaginesce paper!! have everything I need on my table for when I start feeling better!