Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What store am I?

Suzanne posted a challenge to blog about the store that you think best fits your personality. I dont usually need an excuse to blog, because I shoot my mouth off about just about anything, so I dont usually do blog challenges, but I HAD to do this one! Let's see - talk about myself AND shopping, what is there not to love?

Ok, so here is the exact prompt: "What store best represents what type of person you are right now? Are you a Macy's or Wal-Mart type of person? Do you wish you were a different store? Take any direction you'd like; either where you shop in real life or comparing your personality to a particular store. Have fun with it!"

I think that I would have to say I am a Target because I am reasonably stylish but ultimately practical. I am also clean and bright and friendly. Oh and I like to think of myself as extremely well rounded, having interests and knowledge in a wide variety of areas - something for everyone so to speak. So, yeah, Target. And yes, I shop at Target and yes I love it! So I guess you could say that I love myself. LOL! I enjoy shopping at Target because it has decent quality products at a reasonable price and offers pretty much one stop shopping. I can get clothes, housewares, toys and even food there! One might say - in, out, over! Hmmmm, what does that say about me as the personified Target? ok, enough of that thought, moving on. What DONT I like about Target? The clothes could be a little more stylish. That is true of me too (although I don't often buy my clothes at Target because I am more of an Old Navy clothing girl) still I often wish that my clothes were a little more stylish but in the end comfort, practicality, price, and a desire to 'lose 20lbs first' usually keeps me from upgrading. What else? Nothing! I like being clean. I like being friendly. I like being not too crowded (usually). Hmmmm, get your mind out of the gutter! I like being well rounded! Well in a non-physical way.

Wow, that was fun! Thanks Suzanne!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I LOVE IT, Meg! You know what else I like about Target? The target! Would make a really cool scrapbook page!!! :-)

Shannon said...

hahaha thats awesome. Target is my second home, if only for the fact that their lean cusines are so much cheaper! I also love the fact they constantly change their merchandise. Their downside? Their return policy sucks! Does your return policy suck??