Friday, February 15, 2008

Here's to a good weekend!

Well, thank goodness this week is over!! With all the sickness and associated stress from last weekend spilling over into this week, I am thrilled that this week has finally come to an end! I am looking forward to this weekend and some scrapping, relaxing, girl time. Oh and I have Monday off so it is a three day weekend! woohoo!

Here is the last page that I have not shared from before I got sick. This was from a sketch challenge at acherryontop.com. I had these really cute pictures of my sister and her new baby laying around and I didnt know what to do with them. I took my cue from the color in her shirt and used my Scrapperie kit. and the doodling was so much fun! I was inspired by some doodling that one of my scrappy friends did - but, sorry gals I can't remember who it was.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Great layout and hope you have a fabulous long weekend! I'm hoping we're all getting healthier rather than sicker this weekend!

Darlene said...

that LO is great! Have a nice long weekend!

Lindsay said...

ok -- I love the page, but I look horrible and about 10 lbs heavier!