Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Priceless Moment

Check this out! This is my first page that I made for my new position as a Hoo girl for Your Memories By Design (ymbd.etsy.com) - the letters, the journaling tag and the heart label are all from there!

 

Photobucket

the rest of the stuff on this page is from the Scrapperie Jan kit. Plus I added the bubble wrap which I stole off one of my coworkers' desks - well, I did ask AND explain that I needed his trash to make a scrapbook page. And the rub-ons are American crafts.

oh and I almost forgot - this was made from a sketch by Ally at scrapperie for the Saturday Night Fever crop.

Oh, and I think the new look to my blog is done!
Thanks to Seth for helping me get that banner to fit in the box! and figure out how to make my blinkies into links

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Awesome and super cute page Meg! Love the stolen bubble wrap!!!! LOL!