Saturday, January 12, 2008

Quick update

This is going to be quick because my internet is being really slow - so no pics - and I have to go. We are taking Eliana to her first haircut!!

Ok, so the update is that the Design Team at the Scrapbook Nook was chosen and I wasnt on it. I am a little bummed, but not really surprised. I knew I didnt really fit in there. I am not seeing this as a reflection on my scrapping style or skill, but more about getting along with the other ladies. Don't get me wrong I didnt NOT get along with them, I just didnt really hit it off there. The good news is that not getting the DT there freed me up to apply for the DT at my new favorite place - Serendipity Scrapbooks. Now, THIS place I am feeling like I really fit in. I am loving all the challenges and activities that are going on. In fact I am already signed up for the team challenge with my friend Shannon and we are going to kick some butt - lol! well we better get a move on if that is going to happen because we are a little behind in points right now. Anyway, so I sent my application and threw my hat in the ring over there. And this one I really want. To be honest, I think I didnt give the Nook my all because I found serendipity at about the same time as the finals at the Nook were announced and I have been spending too much time counting up points and reading posts for the team challenge. oh well, whatever - what is meant to be will be right? gotta go now. will post some pics later.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Yep, you are right! It wasn't meant to be at the Nook. Their loss. :-) Hmm, I'm a member at SS, but haven't been there in a long time. Maybe I'll check it out again...